Junior Managers Program
The ideal first step along your leadership career path
You’re interested in international management? Our Junior Managers Program – the Bosch trainee program – will get you started. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as an executive at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
What’s in store for you:
- Systematically develop your leadership and decision-making skills – through multifaceted involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business.
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced mentor and senior executives, including regular feedback.
- Gain international experience. An assignment abroad is part of your agenda.
- Sign an unlimited employment contract.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
- Help design the program in line with your own individual interests – so you have a hand in shaping your future.
- Your prospects are excellent: Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Robert Bosch GmbH, also took part in the Junior Managers Program.
What we expect from you:
You completed your college/university degree or post-graduate studies in a technical, natural sciences or business discipline with outstanding grades. Your track record includes relevant work experience and a stay abroad of at least six months’ duration. We also require:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- Innovative strength, creativity and willingness to learn
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Extracurricular activities
- Team spirit and social skills
- Cosmopolitan outlook
- Excellent command of at least one language in addition to German
How to apply:
For all current Junior Managers Program vacancies, please see our job market. You can apply directly online. And if you have any questions or need further information, feel free to contact us.
About the program
You complete up to six assignments in the functional area of your choice, take an active role in designing your program and also attend seminars and training courses related to your field.