Junior Managers Program
More of a pioneer type than a latecomer? Your ideas for a networked future
Do you wish to transform your ideas into useful, sensible technologies? Whether it’s in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology – with us you can improve the living quality of people all around the world. Welcome to Bosch.
The Junior Managers Program prepares highly qualified young professionals in a practically oriented way to assume management responsibility. It is based on an individual program design, diverse further training opportunities and an established mentoring system with experienced top managers.
Your contribution to the greater goal
- Individual benefits: You start on flexible dates and receive an open-ended employment contract.
- Assuming responsibility: You are integrated into global projects in a targeted way.
- Creating new things: You support us in developing innovative solutions.
- Shaping the future with us: You advance important themes such as the supply chain, design to cost, lean production, the Internet of Things, electromobility and Industry 4.0.
- Operate globally: You gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad.
- Successful networking: You develop a comprehensive network within the company.
What qualifies you
- Education: above-average Master or Diploma studies with a technical, natural sciences or business focus, doctorate welcome
- Personality: leadership potential, self-initiative, intercultural competence, flexibility
- Experience and know how: international experience with at least one several-month stage abroad, quality internships in industry, initial professional experience welcome
- Working methods: independent, innovative, analytical, entrepreneurial, networked thinking
- Languages: very good English skills
How to apply:
For all current Junior Managers Program vacancies, please see our job market. You can apply directly online.
About the program
You complete up to six assignments in the functional area of your choice, take an active role in designing your program and also attend seminars and training courses related to your field.